Cardiac Health Package
Routine Heart Check-Up
Routine heart check-ups and screenings provide you the best chance of receiving the required treatment quickly. Further, the schedule alarms you for diagnosing underlying medical conditions on time. You can also prepare a schedule for these health services regularly so that you can be assured you are taking the correct steps for a healthier life. Kailash Routine Check-up package comprises cardiac tests and assessments including Echocardiography, ECG, Blood Test, Urine test, among other tests.
- Blood Sugar Fasting & PP
- Kidney Profile
- Lipid Profile
- X-ray Chest PA View
- ECG (Resting)
- TMT (Tread Mill Test)
- Color Doppler ECHO
- Doctor consultation
- Diet consultation
- Arrive at the scheduled appointment time.
- Do not drink anything except water for a minimum of 10 to 12 hours.
- It is advised to remove all of your jewellery before the health check.
- Do not consume alcohol or nicotine 24 hours prior to the health check.
- In case you are taking any medication please bring your medication and medical records for any known medical condition (preferably for the last 2 years).
- If you are a diabetic or cardiac patient, please inform the counselor before the check-up starts.
- We request you to wear glasses and not contact lenses on the day of your health check.
- It is advised to book your appointment about one week after your last day of menstruation.
- If you are pregnant or suspecting pregnancy, do not get any X-ray or mammography done and kindly inform the Executive health check-up department in advance about your pregnancy status.
- If you are a diabetic/cardiac/BP patient or have suffered any illness or fever in the recent past, please inform in advance.
- All corporate clients are requested to bring the original letter from your company.
- For identification, kindly bring a valid photo ID Card.
If you would like more information or wish to book a test, please drop in your name and number so that we could contact you.